CloudFlare and general questions

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro CloudFlare and general questions

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Email Question:

Hello,

We have just paid for your plugin.

Just a few questions

1) We have over 150 websites on our server. If we were to install them on all of our sites will this slow down the performance of the server? We understand your plugin has a lot of crons/scans that are running every few minutes.

2) We are using cloudflare will this have any issues with your plugin?

3) Does your plugin work with wpFastest Cache and wp ROCKET

4) We have a few eCommerce sites using wooCommerce that are also using https://www.appmysite.com/ will this have a problem? Anything we should be aware of in regards to WooCommerce?

Thank you.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Answer:

1. The BPS Pro cron jobs will not cause any server performance issues even when you have a large number of websites installed on the same server. Some VPS and Dedicated servers will show high resource spikes inaccurately. Let me know if you run into this type of issue.

2. If you are using a CloudFlare plugin and not CloudFlare directly from the ClouldFlare website or from your web host control panel then you will probably need to whitelist CloudFlare IP addresses > https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/cloudflare-login-security-and-plugin-firewall-not-working/

3. Yes, BPS Pro works with WPFC and WP Rocket and the BPS Pro Setup Wizard will automatically setup WPFC and WP Rocket htaccess code in BPS Pro Custom Code and your root htaccess file (if htaccess code options are chosen in these plugins).

4. BPS Pro works with WooCommerce and has some specific WooCommerce option settings. I’m not familiar with AppMySite. So if you run into any problems with AppMySite then let me know that and I’ll provide a fix/solution.

If you run into any other issues or problems then I’ll provide fixes/solutions.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.