combining security plugins

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro combining security plugins

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    James Burden
    Participant

Hi – I’m a new and happy BPS pro customer. 🙂 And I have a few questions regarding which plugins it would be wise to use.

I’ve picked up elsewhere on your forum that combining BPS Pro with Wordfence doesn’t sound like a match made in heaven and probably isn’t necessary, but what about other security plugins such as sucuri, antivirus, limit login etc? Does BPS Pro cover that functionality within the one plugin? Or are there aspects of WordPress security that BPS Pro specifically doesn’t cover?

Thanks for your help
    James

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

BPS Pro covers everything that all of these other plugins do combined and more.  So the answer is nope you do not need any other security plugins.  😉

James Burden
    Participant

Brilliant. Thanks.

I see you laugh in the face of a two hour response time on your forum! 😉 15 mins?? Awesome.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Well we expected to get increased problems related to JTC Anti-Spam / Anti-Hacker, but it has been the smoothest new feature added to BPS Pro ever – hearing crickets chirping and no ranting – smooth – twiddling our thumbs and working on code for BPS Pro 7.7.  There was only 1 issue and that was a simple thing, which we just needed to make clearer regarding what exactly should be entered for JTC Hover ToolTip.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.