Coming Soon plugin – Error: The BPS Pro Activation Key is not valid for this website

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Coming Soon plugin – Error: The BPS Pro Activation Key is not valid for this website

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Email Question:

I have a site that is currently set to maintenance mode via the Seed Prod plugin. Upon logging in, I get this message:

Error: The BPS Pro Activation Key is not valid for this website

I’ve requested, downloaded and added the Activation Key a few times now (over a period of weeks); run the Pre-Installation Wizard and then Setup Wizard, and all is well (green). Next time I login, I get the error again.

I tried disabling maintenance mode, then re-adding the Activation Key and pre-/setup wizards. All looks good. Log out. Log in – same error as above. So SeedProd is not the problem…

Note: this site was originally at a different URL, but I’ve requested a new Activation Key every time i’ve tried to fix this…see the activation keys here, I’m using the one associated with the New site location:

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Solution|Answer:

The error message can be ignored if you can access the BPS Pro Setup Wizard page.

The Coming Soon plugin is currently being tested to see if it is causing this problem.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.