Considering upgrading to BP Security Pro

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Considering upgrading to BP Security Pro

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Elijah

I am considering upgrading to BP Security Pro. I own a few WordPress sites, and for security I currently use BulletProof Security Free, Better WP Security, and Wordfence(All three plugins on the same site).  What I am asking here, is if I upgrade to BP Security Pro, can I get rid of the other plugins? If I keep the other plugins will BP Security Pro conflict with them? Does BP Security Pro do what those plugins do and more?   What are your thoughts? Thanks!

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

We only use BPS Pro of course and yes I believe that BPS Pro does what these plugins do and much more.  😉

Whether you want to keep using other security plugins is entirely up to you.  What I recommend is if you decide to purchase BPS Pro then use the P3 Plugin Profiler plugin to help you with your decision on whether or not to keep or remove other security plugins.  ie If a particular plugin is using an extremely high amount of Server resources and causing website slowness then you would probably decide not to continue to use that plugin.

As far as compatibility all of these plugins are compatible with each other.

See what others are saying:  http://www.ait-pro.com/aitpro-blog/4300/bulletproof-security-pro/bps-pro-testimonials/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.