Constant PHP errors

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Constant PHP errors

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    AbZu2
    Participant

Constant PHP errors are displayed. Resetting last modified time in DB is constantly required. Not sure what to do with all the PHP error information. Quite a lot of it is in Chinese ¿? Don’t think that I should simply disregard it.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Post 1 of the recurring php errors.

AbZu2
    Participant

The Security Code Log is quite lengthy. See no option to add an attachment and rather than paste the entire text into this message, I am sending a link to my Google Drive https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oDYHw7YCEpjwHLzsoa4d-QTmZ2_bLEer2JuzTgCZZx8/edit?usp=sharing

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Your Security Log looks completely normal to me = lots of blocked hacking attempts on your website.  Did you want help with PHP errors?  If so, then post some php errors instead of Security Log log entries.

AbZu2
    Participant

I appreciate very much your reply. I would like to send my PHP error log, however, it is HUGE:

PHP Error Log File Size: 32520.37 KB

Too big to create a Google Doc. Need an email address to send as an attachment or via File Transfer.

I deleted the PHP error log (3 days of logging) to reduce the size and see what errors appear in 24 hours. Hopefully, it will be a manageable size that will be able to be sent.

I am sure there is a whitelist that needs to be created. Don’t even know where to begin. TIA

AbZu2
    Participant
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

For future reference, if you have a recurring php error then you would only need to post 1 of them in this forum.  I only need to see just 1.

AbZu2
    Participant

Sorry about that. Thank you.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The php errors are being caused by this plugin > core-web-vitals-pagespeed-booster.  The path is incorrect to your image files.  This part of the path is completely invalid and points to nothing > /wp-content/uploadshttps://xxxxxx/wp-content/uploads/.  You will need to correct the path to image files in this plugin or contact the core-web-vitals-pagespeed-booster plugin author for help to fix this problem.

getimagesize(/home/xxxxxx/domains/xxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/uploadshttps://xxxxxx/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/120-cell.gif): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxxx/domains/xxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/core-web-vitals-pagespeed-booster/includes/images/convert-webp.php on line 263
    AbZu2
    Participant

Thank you very much for your help. Greatly appreciated. Will deactivate that option of the plugin and forward to the developer your analysis of the PHP error. Have used BPS PRO since 2016 and consider it an essential plugin. Combined with the superb customer support, what else can you ask for (except a good single malt Scottish whisky) 🙂

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Lately I have been doing the Myers Rum circuit, but yeah a single malt is a dream buzz.  😉

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.