copy failed to open stream: No such file or directory functions.php on line 4492

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro copy failed to open stream: No such file or directory functions.php on line 4492

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Email Question:

I’m a registered owner of Bulletproof security pro and using v5.7

I created all my .htaccess files and security settings with the plugin and uploaded headway theme in the plugins directory by mistake.. I manually deleted the headway directory and it’s contents via ftp in the plugins and installed auto (through wordpress) in the themes were it should go, but now I get this error below

Warning: copy(/home/content/xxxxx/html/roedls/wp-content/plugins/headway/.htaccess) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/xxxxx/html/roedls/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/functions.php on line 4492

I deleted the backup files and re-backed them up and recreated all the .htaccess files over and still get the above error.

Please let me know how to resolve this error for a directory and file that doesn’t exsist anymore.

Thanks

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Code line 4492 in the functions.php file has to do with the Plugin Firewall Override tool.  It is trying to copy a RewriteEngine Off .htaccess file to a plugin folder that does not exist.  So logically since you deleted the /headway plugin folder then then copy function cannot find that folder.

There is an additional code check that needs to be added to check if the directory exists before trying to copy/create a RewriteEngine Off .htaccess file.  I will add it to the next version of BPS Pro.

What you can do to make this error go away now is to use the Plugin Firewall Override tool and enter the path to the /headway plugin folder.  2 things happen when you add or remove an Override.  A database table row entry is made and a file is copied to that folder path.  So in this case all that will happen is the database table row entry will be deleted since the folder and file do not actually exist.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

An additional check has been added to check if the plugin folder/directory exists.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.