css issue blocking – Error: Invalid|Incorrect BPS Pro Activation Key error message

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro css issue blocking – Error: Invalid|Incorrect BPS Pro Activation Key error message

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jenni101
    Participant

Hello,

Using Firefox browser….

Just updated everything, including BPS pro and thought I’d re-run the set-up wizard. Everthing shows ‘green’ but there’s an Alert saying

Error: Invalid/Incorrect BPS….

Go to the BPS Pro Activation…..

Note: if you can see the Pre-….

Unfortunately the whole text is blocked from view as it’s behind the Pre-installation Wizard check notices. And if I re-load BPS it clears all notices and the alert, so I’m not sure what I need to be checking!

I’ve tried re-sizing the screen, but it remains blocked from view.

So thought I’d see if I could read the alert in another browser, so repeated the above in Chrome and now no alert!

Any ideas? Thanks

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

You can disregard the Error: Invalid|Incorrect BPS Pro Activation Key error message.  That particular error message is an “always on” error message that is hidden behind the BPS Pro Setup Wizard page and is only supposed to be displayed if BPS plugin pages are chopped off/blank due to an invalid or incorrect BPS Pro Activation Key.  I need to add a CSS clear property to that error message div because other elements on the page (another plugin’s messages displayed on the BPS Setup Wizard page) will change the CSS position of that error message. That will be corrected in the next BPS version.

jenni101
    Participant

Great. Thanks for that.

Cheers.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.