Custom htaccess for attackers while bps deactivated?

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free Custom htaccess for attackers while bps deactivated?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    vilipin
    Participant

Hi

Is it possible to put custom htaccess code for attackers while bps plugin deleted?

Because I am testing something and while having no bps plugin, I dont want my htaccess empty. So could you please give me a default secure codes for htaccess?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

You can use the secure.htaccess file here: /bulletproof-security/admin/htaccess/secure.htaccess separately/individually or if you have BPS installed you can edit your default.htaccess htacess file using the htaccess File Editor and choose Deactivate Root BulletProof Mode.

default.htaccess File Exception: You can create a Custom default.htaccess file that will be saved permanently by editing the default.htaccess file using the htaccess File Editor. Your Custom default.htaccess file will be saved permanently to this folder: /bps-backup/master-backups/default.htaccess. If you have created a Custom default.htaccess file then it will be automatically copied from the /bps-backup/master-backups/ folder during a BPS plugin upgrade and will replace the default BPS default.htaccess Master file.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.