Custom php.ini File Error – PHP Error Log Path Does Not Match

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Custom php.ini File Error – PHP Error Log Path Does Not Match

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Paul D.
    Participant

I am having this error after succesfully cloning and deploying :

“The PHP Error Log Location Set To: folder path does not match the Error Log Path Seen by Server: folder path.
    If your site is in Maintenance Mode you can disregard this error message. Click Here to go to the PHP Error Log page and click the Htaccess Protected Secure PHP Error Log Read Me button for troubleshooting steps.”

The server is seeing a different /public_html/name_of_folder_here than where the BPS-Pro is expecting it. It’s probably a leftover part from the cloning process.

I haven’t created any custom php.ini.  How do I correct it ?
    Thanks

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Yes, you are correct that that old path to the php error log file is the issue/problem.  Go to the P-Security >>> ini_set Options page, click the Reset/Remove Options button to delete the old site’s DB and ini_set code and then click Save Options and Enable Options to get and save the correct php information for this new website.

Jason
    Participant

Thnak you. having the same issue. I followed your steps but the alert did not go away. It seems to not have fixed it.

picture –> http://screencast.com/t/sY0ssIl8HxeA

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The path to the php error log that your Server is seeing/using is not the path to the bps php error log file.  Is your wp-config.php file in your website root folder or did you move it to another directory?  Did you click both ini_set setup buttons in order 1 and then 2?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I was contacted by Lakshmi and logged into this site.  The issue is this particular host is doing something very odd with php error logs.  php error logs are working correctly so the host must be doing some kind of redirect or something odd like that.  I see that you have turned off the S-monitor check that checks for a matching php error log path.  This is fine to do in your case since the php error log is working correctly and the issue is actually whatever odd thing this host is doing with php error log paths.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.