Delete Quarantine Files 403

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Delete Quarantine Files 403

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Patrick Wyzorski
    Participant

I have something like 600+ copies of my .htaccess file quarantined. I think I’ve figured out how to stop that from happening from another post, however, I still have 600+ entries in my quarantined file log. I’d like to just delete them. However, when I attempt to delete them, I get a 403 error.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The 403 error is caused by ModSecurity installed on your web host server.  ModSecurity sees the name of the .htaccess file itself “.htaccess” as malicious.  Yes, of course that is ridiculous.  😉  Run the Pre-Installation Wizard and Setup Wizard to prevent the Root htaccess file from being repeatedly quarantined.

https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/mod-security-common-known-problems/

Unable to View, Restore or Delete files in BPS Pro Quarantine – 403, 404, 406, 500, ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE error messages, blank/white page, redirected to your home page (error or no error message) or no errors and nothing works/happens.

To delete all the existing files in Quarantine do these steps:

Clearing/Deleting excessive database entries in the Quarantine table and old quarantined files.
    If you have excessive quarantine database table entries and are unable to delete them using the Quarantine Delete Files option use the steps below.

1. Go the BPS Pro > Tools menu/page > DB Table Cleaner|Remover tool tab page.
    2. Delete the quarantine database table by clicking the Drop Radio button for this database table: xx_bpspro_arq_quarantine
    3. Click the Empty|Drop button to delete the BPS quarantine database table. A new empty BPS quarantine database table will be automatically created.
    4. Use FTP or your web host control panel file manager and delete all folders under the BPS Quarantine folder located here: /wp-content/bps-backup/quarantine/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.