Divi Builder won't work – Session expired please login again

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Divi Builder won't work – Session expired please login again

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Casey Lee
    Participant

I use Divi Builder on WordPress to create my website. For some reason when I try to edit my webpage (I think this may have happened since the new WordPress was downloaded) using the visual Divi builder it comes up with the following words for a second and then goes to a white page with my logo shrunk to a small size on the top left of the page:
    “Session expired. Please login again: This login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page”
    I’m wondering if this has something to do with the BPS Pro. Please help.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

This is a standard WordPress error message and does not have anything to do with BPS.  Typically this means you have some sort of Browser Cookie problem.  ie Browser Cookie settings and not set correctly.  You are using a Browser Password Manager like LastPass and your LastPass settings are causing the problem.  It could also be caused by incorrect URL settings on the WordPress > Settings > General page.  Try clearing your Browser cache including Cookies.  Check your Browser Cookie settings.  Check your Browser Password Manager settings.  Check your WordPress URL settings on the WordPress General page.

Casey Lee
    Participant

Ok, I solved the problem. It was actually another plugin that was causing the problem. Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.