Download failed. SSL peer certificate or SSH remote key was not OK

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free Download failed. SSL peer certificate or SSH remote key was not OK

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jamie
    Participant

HI I just activated the BPS plugin and activated the htaccess via the automatic process. I then went to update some other plugins and got a failed message. not sure what this means or how to fix it. Can you advise? SEOhosting said I should contact you folks.

SSL Certificate - SSH Remote Key error

Thanks,
    Jamie

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Doing a Google search I found this search result below.  With the recent issues with OpenSSL, I would not be surprised if either your Host messed something up with the OpenSSL patch installation or the SSL certificate you are using needs to be deleted and and a new SSL Certificate needs to be issued to you.  If you do not have an SSL Certificate then this could be a Shared SSL Certificate problem on your Host Server.  I have to agree with Esmi in the WordPress link below that this is a Host Server issue with OpenSSL and/or SSL Certificates.

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/download-failed-ssl-peer-certificate-or-ssh-remote-key-was-not-ok-2

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.