Download failed. SSL peer certificate or SSH remote key was not OK

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free Download failed. SSL peer certificate or SSH remote key was not OK

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AITpro Admin 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jamie
    Participant

HI I just activated the BPS plugin and activated the htaccess via the automatic process. I then went to update some other plugins and got a failed message. not sure what this means or how to fix it. Can you advise? SEOhosting said I should contact you folks.

SSL Certificate - SSH Remote Key error

Thanks,
    Jamie

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Doing a Google search I found this search result below.  With the recent issues with OpenSSL, I would not be surprised if either your Host messed something up with the OpenSSL patch installation or the SSL certificate you are using needs to be deleted and and a new SSL Certificate needs to be issued to you.  If you do not have an SSL Certificate then this could be a Shared SSL Certificate problem on your Host Server.  I have to agree with Esmi in the WordPress link below that this is a Host Server issue with OpenSSL and/or SSL Certificates.

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/download-failed-ssl-peer-certificate-or-ssh-remote-key-was-not-ok-2

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.