Element Pack BdThemes not working

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Element Pack BdThemes not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    GR
    Participant

Anyone experienced issues with Element Pack by BdThemes? After I installed BPS, system reported PHP issue and portion of my site using the Element Pack stop working. I can’t edit the pages with Elementor due to some type of PHP issue caused by Element Pack and BPS. I restored from my back up and activated BPS again and same result. Looks like Element Pack and BPS doesn’t like each other.

Another plugin UpdraftPlus – Backup/Restore doesn’t work after activating BPS also.  I can select the options to backup or deleted the existing backup data but nothing happens. Same result with Element Pack, when I restore the data from backup, all functions works fine if I don’t activate the BPS. Stops working when I activate BPS.

I tried both BPS and BPS Pro, both produce the same result.

Anyone have any ideas regarding how to correct this issue? Maybe there is a setting in BPS I need to set.

Thanks,
    GR

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Activating and deactivating BPS Pro does not really do anything.  BPS Pro has built in troubleshooting steps > https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/read-me-first-pro/#bps-pro-general-troubleshooting.  What might be happening is that you are out of allocated PHP memory.  For this type of problem it would be quicker if I logged into the site to figure out what is going on.  Send a WordPress Administrator login to: info at ait-pro dot com.  So I can troubleshoot and fix whatever problem is happening.

GR
    Participant

Thanks for the tip. Increasing the PHP memory allocation resolved the issues I was describing.

Now I just see one error with WPDM (Download Manager) plugin. Following is the error message I get, I’m not sure which file I need to correct.

[17-Aug-2021 19:26:48 UTC] WPDM Session may not work properly! Cannot modify header information – headers already sent in , line number 0

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    GR

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Contact the WordPress Download Manager (WPDM) plugin folks to get an answer/solution for that WPDM php error message. I tried searching for that error on Google, but the WPDM website is restricted and only allows registered users to view their support/forum website.

GR
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback.

Yes, I searched Google and this forum and didn’t find anything also. I can download the file via the sort code WPDM assigns, so it seems WPDM is functioning fine. I’m just not sure what the error message means and how to correct this.

I’ve sent a request to WPDM staff, hopefully they will know how to correct this. I’ll update once I find out.

Thanks,
    GR

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ok. In general, “Cannot modify header information – headers already sent” means something is being seen as already loaded or double loaded. Typical things that cause that type of php error are: debugging is turned On or there is some sort of cache/caching problem occurring.

GR
    Participant

Thanks for the tip on checking the cache. After looking through the WPDM settings, WPDM did have an option in Privacy section to “CLEAR ALL CACHE” and “DELETE ALL STAT DATA”. I’ve cleared both and the error went away. I’ve tested the site for couple of hours and no new error was recorded so I think it’s all good.

Again, thanks for your help.
    GR

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.