Custom Code 500 Internal Server Error

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Custom Code 500 Internal Server Error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Zsolt Edelényi
    Participant

I was used BPS free and I had lots os “Redirect 301” in custom htaccess code. After activating pro, I created the secure htaccess code with the old custom codes, then I got internal server error. How is it possible? The custom htacess code was the same as in BPS Free, nothing has been changed?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

BPS free and BPS Pro Custom Code are exactly identical/the same.  Did you copy your custom code from a Notepad or Notepad++ text file?  htaccess code should only be saved and edited in text files or within the BPS plugin text editors or else the htaccess code will get corrupted with hidden formatting characters (Word, WordPad, etc).  If that is not the problem then most likely you have some invalid/incorrect custom code somewhere.  Post your custom code so I can take a look at it.

Zsolt Edelényi
    Participant

This htaccess code worked with BPS free, and remained in the database. BPS pro took over this code. I have not changed anything.

I would not post the whole htaccess file. Quite long and each item is like the following:

RedirectMatch 301 ^/ferzsu-styl-kft-butor/$ http://www.kezikonyvunk.hu/ferzsu-styl-kft-butorgyartas-lapszabaszat/

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The only possibility I can think of is there was some bad/invalid code saved in Custom Code, but it had not been created in the root htaccess file before in BPS free.  Send all of your custom code in an email to info at ait-pro dot com.  If it is currently saved to Custom Code then you can use the Export feature and send it in a zip file.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.