ERROR: An htaccess file was NOT found in your plugins folder

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro ERROR: An htaccess file was NOT found in your plugins folder

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Fredel007
    Participant

Hey AIT,

im getting this message (“ERROR: An htaccess file was NOT found in your plugins folder”) at the file editing info box under

/wp-admin/admin.php?page=bulletproof-security%2Fadmin%2Fcore%2Fcore.php

What can i do? 🙂 Tried to Activate / Deactivate etc. but doesn’t changed anything.

Thanks

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Send me a WordPress Administrator login to this website.  I looked at your old forum topics and your site had already been hacked before installing BPS Pro a couple of years ago.  So I would like to make sure that your hosting account is completely clean of all hacker files and code.  I will also fix the Plugin Firewall htaccess file problem.

Send the WordPress Administrator login to:  info at ait-pro dot com.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ok the Plugin Firewall problem is fixed and I thoroughly checked your site/hosting account and it is clean of all hacker files/code.

The Plugin Firewall problem was caused by this plugin’s folder naming convention: Subscribe to Comments Reloaded plugin. It is using .net in the folder path name.  I created RegEx code in the whitelist rules below to fix the problem.

Plugin Firewall Error Message:
    Error: One or more of your Whitelist rules are not valid
    Click on the Plugin Firewall Whitelist Tools accordion tab and correct/fix any invalid plugin whitelist rules in the Plugins Script|File Whitelist Text Area.
    Edit your Whitelist rules and correct whitelist rules that contain any of these invalid things:
    ver=, page=, src=, www, http, https, href, .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info, .gov, .edu and
    click the Save Whitelist Options button and activate the Plugin Firewall again.
    Valid plugin Whitelist rules MUST use ONLY this Format: /plugin-folder-name/plugin-script.js, /plugin-folder-name/(.*).js. Plugin paths/scripts are separated by a comma and a single space.

These 2 Subscribe to Comments Reloaded Plugin Firewall whitelist rules…

/subscribe-to-comments-reloaded/vendor/datatables.net-responsive/js/dataTables.responsive.min.js,
    /subscribe-to-comments-reloaded/vendor/datatables.net-responsive-bs4/js/responsive.bootstrap4.min.js

Have been changed to this…

/subscribe-to-comments-reloaded/vendor/datatables(.*)-responsive/js/dataTables.responsive.min.js, 
    /subscribe-to-comments-reloaded/vendor/datatables(.*)-responsive-bs4/js/responsive.bootstrap4.min.js
    Fredel007
    Participant

super cool great service again, thank you very much ;))

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.