ERROR: The user is incorrect. Please enter a valid CAPTCHA value.

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free ERROR: The user is incorrect. Please enter a valid CAPTCHA value.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sandra
    Participant

I’m using BPS Free plugin and I have a problem with this plugin when I activate the security log option. When I go to the loggin page, it’s shown 2 erros in ping color:

ERROR: The user is incorrect. Have you forgotten?
    ERROR: Please enter a valid CAPTCHA value.

I thought that the problem was the CAPTCHA plugin, however It was  not because When I deactivated it, I had the same issue:

ERROR: The user is incorrect. Have you forgotten?

When I writte the username and password I no have any problem to log in.

I have to turn off the log in security, but I would like to solve it and could activate the login security, but I don’t know where is the problem, could you help me?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Neither of these error messages are BPS Login Security error messages.  You must have another plugin installed that is performing the same or similar task and is generating these error messages.  See this link below.

http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/login-security-login-monitoring-read-me-first/#login-security-troubleshooting

Sandra
    Participant

I tried to deactivate all the plugins, one by one, and I can’t not find the conflict.

The plugins that I have: CAPTCHA, Really Simple Captcha, Contact Form 7, Next Gen Gallery, BPS, WangGuard, Broken Link Checker, WP-Optimize, All in One SEO, BackWPup, Artiss code embed, Google analitycator, Google XML sitemaps and wordpress file monitor plus.

Maybe the conflictis with the theme.

Have you any idea of where could be the conflict?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Probably either the CAPTCHA or Really Simple CAPTCHA plugins since the error message is about a CAPTCHA.  After you deactivate each plugin clear your Browser cache and if you are using a caching plugin clear your website cache.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.