Error_logs getting quarantined

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Error_logs getting quarantined

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Deb
    Participant

I was then told that my wp-config file was not locked (all had been) I checked that file and it shows:

@ini_set(‘error_log’,’/home/user/public_html/myblog/wp-content/bps-backup/logs/bps_php_error.log’); // add the path to your php error log

All else looks good as well.

I’ll relock.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The wp-config.php file is unlocked, but is not re-locked for a technical reason during the ini_set Options setup so yep you need to lock it again after that is done.

The /bps-backup/logs folder is .htaccess protected by a Deny All .htaccess file, which means that the bps-backup folder is not accessible to anyone except for you.  Also since WordPress plugin installations delete all plugin files, including your php error log, before installing the new plugin files then what would happen if you were using the old php error log location in the /bulletproof-security/ plugin folder is that your current php error log would be deleted.  This is the standard/normal way that WordPress performs plugin upgrades/installations/updates.  So by storing your php error log in the /bps-backup folder it is not deleted when you upgrade/update BPS Pro.

Paul D.
    Participant

ARQ is quarantining /home/namehere/public_html/wp-admin/error_log and /home/namehere/public_html/error_log

I have no idea what is creating those error logs.

The content of  both error logs :

PHP Warning:  Module ‘mongo’ already loaded in Unknown on line 0

I tried to Google it but I’m not really sure what to do.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The default Server php error log – error_log needs to have an autorestore exclude rule created for it.  This is a known issue and is already posted in the Forum.  Please search the Forum before posting a question to see if it already exists.  Your post will be merged into the existing topic below.

http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/error_logs-getting-quarantined/

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.