Essentials PLUS?

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Essentials PLUS?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sean Van Zant
    Participant

What are the essentials PLUS to set up BP Pro Security plugin above after using the pre-install and setup wizard? Meaning, what are the best things to do and learn about as far as a newbie standpoint that wants to grow into an intermediate BP Pro Security user? As far as which codes to add, what subjects/topics to know very well, etc about getting even above this great plugin?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The BPS Pro Setup Wizard sets up BPS Pro with all the optimum default settings.  If you want to understand what each security feature does in more depth you can read the Read Me help buttons on each BPS Pro plugin page.  You can also click the “BPS Pro Forum” link on this site in the top site Nav bar to view all of the BPS Pro forum Sticky topics.  If you want to add any additional BPS Bonus Custom Code then click the “Bonus Custom Code” Topic Tags link in the right sidebar.

Sean Van Zant
    Participant

Awesome! Thank you for the quick and great response! If I was to install all of the custom code on my WP site would it slow it down possibly or speed it up or keep the same speed?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

None of the Bonus Custom Code will slow down your site and the Speed Boost Cache Bonus Custom Code will speed up your site.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.