Coppermine Photo Gallery – Error You don't have permission to access this page

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Coppermine Photo Gallery – Error You don't have permission to access this page

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Magnus
    Participant

How do I do that? I found out that BPS are protecting my website really hard here, I’m not trusted to upload pictures in my gallery 🙁 So I want to exclude my gallery, I’m trying to exclude /pics folder but BPS don’t accept anything from me. Here are the log:

[403 GET / HEAD Request: 6 August, 2015 - 16:27]
    Event Code: BFHS - Blocked/Forbidden Hacker or Spammer
    Solution: N/A - Hacker/Spammer Blocked/Forbidden
    REMOTE_ADDR: 213.112.113.58
    Host Name: c-3a7170d5.015-17-736b7610.cust.bredbandsbolaget.se
    SERVER_PROTOCOL: HTTP/1.1
    HTTP_CLIENT_IP:
    HTTP_FORWARDED:
    HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR:
    HTTP_X_CLUSTER_CLIENT_IP:
    REQUEST_METHOD: GET
    HTTP_REFERER: http://www.hallqvist.net/pics/searchnew.php
    REQUEST_URI: /pics/minibrowser.php?startfolder=/hermes/bosoraweb038/b1379/nf.hallqvist/public_html/hallqvist.net/wp/pics/../&parentform=choosefolder&formelementname=startdir&no_popup=1&limitfolder=/hermes/bosoraweb038/b1379/nf.hallqvist/public_html/hallqvist.net/wp/pics/../&linktarget=searchnew.php&searchnew_php=1&radio=0
    QUERY_STRING:
    HTTP_USER_AGENT: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/44.0.2403.125 Safari/537.36
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Create a skip/bypass rule for the 3rd Party Coppermine Photo Gallery /pics/ folder.

Reference:  http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/custom-applications-outside-of-wordpress-3rd-party-apps/

1.  Go to the BPS htaccess File Editor page, click on the Your Current Root htaccess File tab, scroll down in your Root .htaccess file code until you see this .htaccess code below.

# WP REWRITE LOOP START
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /
    RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]

2.  Copy your # WP REWRITE LOOP START code to this BPS Root Custom Code text box:  CUSTOM CODE WP REWRITE LOOP START
    3.  After you have copied your WP Rewrite Loop Start .htaccess code then add your Custom Application RewriteRule code.  Your code should look like this example below.
    4.  Click the Save Root Custom Code button.
    5. Go to the BPS Security Modes page and click the Root Folder BulletProof Mode Activate button.

# WP REWRITE LOOP START
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /
    RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]

# RewriteRule for Custom Apps outside of WP
    RewriteRule ^pics/ - [L]
    Magnus
    Participant

Thank you so much 🙂

It works!

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Great!  Thanks for confirming it works.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.