Exclude JTC CAPTCHA comment Form caching

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Exclude JTC CAPTCHA comment Form caching

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AITpro Admin 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Rami M
    Participant

Hi,

Wonder what are the js and css files related to The JTC CAPTCHA Form (on comments)? I am using WP Fastest Cache Pro.

Regards,

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

JTC has an option to enable to disable JTC on Comments.  Option setting name:  Enable|Disable JTC For These Forms > Uncheck the Comment Form checkbox to disable JTC on Comment.  Check the Comment Form checkbox to enable JTC on Comments.  If you are minifying js scripts with WP Fastest Cache Pro then JTC will most likely be broken on your Comments Form.  You cannot use the BPS Pro Plugin Firewall feature if you are minifying js scripts.

Recommendation:  Do not minify js scripts for any reason since js minification does not actually improve website performance.

If this is not the question you were asking or there is a problem occurring then I would need more specific details and Security Log entries to look at.  Also if a problem is occurring you can use the BPS Pro troubleshooting steps to isolate the problem > https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/read-me-first-pro/#bps-pro-general-troubleshooting

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.