Exclude JTC CAPTCHA comment Form caching

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Exclude JTC CAPTCHA comment Form caching

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rami M
    Participant

Hi,

Wonder what are the js and css files related to The JTC CAPTCHA Form (on comments)? I am using WP Fastest Cache Pro.

Regards,

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

JTC has an option to enable to disable JTC on Comments.  Option setting name:  Enable|Disable JTC For These Forms > Uncheck the Comment Form checkbox to disable JTC on Comment.  Check the Comment Form checkbox to enable JTC on Comments.  If you are minifying js scripts with WP Fastest Cache Pro then JTC will most likely be broken on your Comments Form.  You cannot use the BPS Pro Plugin Firewall feature if you are minifying js scripts.

Recommendation:  Do not minify js scripts for any reason since js minification does not actually improve website performance.

If this is not the question you were asking or there is a problem occurring then I would need more specific details and Security Log entries to look at.  Also if a problem is occurring you can use the BPS Pro troubleshooting steps to isolate the problem > https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/read-me-first-pro/#bps-pro-general-troubleshooting

Rami M
    Participant

Hi,

My question was on what js and css files related to anti-spam should I exclude in caching plugin.

The thing is, when I click or hover to show code the code is shown but jumps to bellow footer.

Many thanks,

Rami

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Can you exclude URI’s in WP Fastest Cache?  Your Login page should NEVER be cached for any reason anyway.  So you should be able to exclude your Login page from being cached in WP Fastest Cache.  If WPFC does not have that capability then you would need to contact them and have them create that standard exclusion feature that exists in all other caching plugins.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Oops forgot to include this help info > JTC loads it’s JavaScript/jQuery code inline on the Login page.  The problems that I have seen happen before is that the Login page was being cached and/or js scripts minified and/or combined, which breaks the WordPress jQuery dependencies that BPS Pro JTC uses for it’s JavaScript/jQuery code.  That is pretty common with all plugins that do minification/compression of js scripts.  ie if you decide to minify/compress js scripts then expect problems.

The problem is going to be the same issue on your Comments Form – js script minification and/or combine breaks the WordPress jQuery dependencies that BPS Pro JTC uses for it’s JavaScript/jQuery code.

For your comments form you have only have 2 options to choose from:
    Don’t use JTC for your comment form. Uncheck the Comments Form setting in JTC
    Don’t minify/combine js scripts.  Uncheck js minification/combine options in WPFC.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.