Exclude same file name in multiple folders

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Exclude same file name in multiple folders

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Terry
    Participant

Is there anyway to exclude Quarantine from quarantining a file created by the server that uses the same name but places it in the folder that the file is located that caused the error. For example: /…/…/public_html/wp-content/themes/parabola/error_log or /…/…/public_html/wp-admin/includes/error_log

These files are in different folders but the same name. Or do you have to exclude each file with its full path?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

You need to exclude each error_log file individually, which is relatively quick to do now that you can do this directly at the top of the Quarantine page > Exclude Folders|Files from being checked by AutoRestore form.  Kind of a pain, but it’s a one-time thing.  Also check the error_log files in Quarantine to see what php errors are occurring.  There may be something that needs to be fixed.

Terry
    Participant

I tried using the option at the top of the quarantine page and get this error. /home/lesica1/public_html/wp-content/themes/parabola/error_log is not a valid file path.

If I go to the Autorestore page and select the exclude option at the top then add that url is saves it and says it has been excluded.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I forgot to mention that you need to restore the error_log file(s) from Quarantine first before you can exclude the file(s).

Terry
    Participant

That makes since. I should have thought about that. I already restored them and used the other path to exclude but will try on the next one. Appreciate all your help. Have a good day.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.