Failure buddypress forums

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Failure buddypress forums

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Patrick
    Participant

Hello I detected a fault that is as follows. Responding to some buddypress forum gives the following error:
    Forbidden
    You don’t have permission to access /grupos/de-prueba/forum/topic/probando-el-for-del-grupo-de-prueba/ on this server.
    Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    This only happens when you create the secure.htcaccess file and are activated the Security Modes.
    Translated by googlethanks

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

We are not experiencing any problems on this BulletProof Security BuddyPress Forum.

What version of BuddyPress do you have installed?

Do you have a standard single website WordPress / BuddyPress installation or do you have a Network/Multisite WordPress / BuddyPress installation?

Patrick
    Participant

My buddypress version is a 1.6.1 whit a wordpress 3.5 and i have a standard single website WordPress / BuddyPress installation

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ok this is the exact same as this BuddyPress Forum and this Forum is working fine with no errors.  Please send me a temporary WordPress Admin login account to your website so i can see what the issue/problem is on your site.  send the login information to edward at ait-pro dot com.  thank you.

Patrick
    Participant

Ok

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Oops i found the problem – see your other Forum post here  😉  >>> http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/bug-wiht-a-wordpress-3-5/#post-701 You just happened to get a BPS Pro 5.3.3 version that we accidentally uploaded that was missing the new bugfix code in one area.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.