Fatal error on activation – No such file or directory in /bulletproof-security-1/bulletproof-security.php

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free Fatal error on activation – No such file or directory in /bulletproof-security-1/bulletproof-security.php

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Participant

Hi

Just installed BulletProof Security Pro v11.5 on my site and tried to activate but it triggers a fatal error:

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.
    Warning: require_once(../wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/class.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ../wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security-1/bulletproof-security.php on line 78

I had no issues at all with the free version.

Please advise how to correct this.

Regards,
    Andrew

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster
    R Thomas
    Participant

I deactivated all plugins accept a maintenance plugin and still I’m receiving this error.

<b>Warning</b>: require_once(/home/awaken37/public_html/awakenchange.net/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home/awaken37/public_html/awakenchange.net/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security-1/bulletproof-security.php</b> on line <b>68</b>

<b>Fatal error</b>: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/awaken37/public_html/awakenchange.net/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in <b>/home/awaken37/public_html/awakenchange.net/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security-1/bulletproof-security.php</b> on line <b>68</b>

Please advise on how to fix.  Thank you

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/error-installing-bp-pro-after-using-bp-free/#post-117

This is a very common problem that occurs when using the WordPress Upload Zip installer (PclZip) for first time installations of BPS Pro (or other plugins as well).
    Issue/Problem: Fatal Errors when upgrading from BPS free to BPS Pro using the WordPress Upload Zip installer (PclZip).

Solution (short version): Use FTP or use your Web Host Control Panel File Manager and rename the /bulletproof-security1/ (bulletproof-security2, bulletproof-security3,…) plugin folder name back to just /bulletproof-security/ (removing any numbers that have been appended to the /bulletproof-security/ plugin folder name by PclZip). Go to the WordPress Plugins page and click the Activate link under BulletProof Security Pro plugin. In some cases you may only need to refresh/reload your Browser on the WordPress Plugins page to activate the BPS Pro plugin.

R Thomas
    Participant

Thank you.  I was able to activate the plugin and enter the activation key successfully, but now I am Unable to access the Setup Wizard. Please help.

When I “Click Here to go to the BPS Pro Setup Wizard page.”, nothing happens and I’m getting an error message for activation.  See below.

==================
    BPS Pro Setup Wizard Notification
    BPS Pro has been Activated successfully.
    Click Here to go to the BPS Pro Setup Wizard page.
    Click the Pre-Installation Wizard button first and then click the Setup Wizard button.
    Error: Invalid|Incorrect BPS Pro Activation Key
    Go to the BPS Pro Activation page, enter a valid Activation Key and click the Save Activation Key button.
    Note: If you can see the Pre-Installation Wizard and Setup Wizard buttons then disregard this error message.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ R Thomas – I see that something odd is happening in the API Server logs.  Are you using your correct BPS Pro Download-Request Key?  Try these steps:
    1. Delete your current Activation Key
    2. Do the BPS Pro Activation steps again.

R Thomas
    Participant

I sent an activation key request to
    for website awakenchange.net.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.