Fatal Error PHP – Cannot Activate Pro Plugin

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Fatal Error PHP – Cannot Activate Pro Plugin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sean Van Zant
    Participant

Hi there.

For some reason I am unable to activate my BPS pro plugin because I am getting this fatal error:

Warning: require_once(/www/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/class.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security-1/bulletproof-security.php on line 88 
    Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Failed opening required '/www/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /www/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security-1/bulletproof-security.php:88 Stack trace: #0 /wordpress/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(2314): include_once() #1 /wordpress/wp-admin/plugins.php(192): plugin_sandbox_scrape('bulletproof-sec...') #2 {main} thrown in /www/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security-1/bulletproof-security.php on line 88
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/error-installing-bp-pro-after-using-bp-free/#post-117

This is a very common problem that occurs when using the WordPress Upload Zip installer (PclZip) for first time installations of BPS Pro (or other plugins as well).

Issue/Problem: Fatal Errors when upgrading from BPS free to BPS Pro using the WordPress Upload Zip installer (PclZip).

Solution (short version):  Use FTP or use your Web Host Control Panel File Manager and rename the /bulletproof-security1/ (bulletproof-security2, bulletproof-security3,…) plugin folder name back to just /bulletproof-security/ (removing any numbers that have been appended to the /bulletproof-security/ plugin folder name by PclZip). Go to the WordPress Plugins page and click the Activate link under BulletProof Security Pro plugin. In some cases you may only need to refresh/reload your Browser on the WordPress Plugins page to activate the BPS Pro plugin.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.