file lock issues?

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro file lock issues?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    adam tracksler
    Participant

getting file lock errors:

Your Root htaccess File is not Locked To Lock your Root htaccess file Click Here.
    Your wp-config.php File is not Locked Click Here To Lock your wp-config.php file.
    Your WP Root index.php File is not Locked Click Here To Lock your WP Root index.php file.
    Your wp-blog-header.php File is not Locked Click Here To Lock your wp-blog-header.php file.
    Your DR Root htaccess File is not Locked Click Here To Lock your DR Root htaccess file.
    Your DR WP index.php File is not Locked Click Here To Lock your DR WP index.php file.  

when i go into FLock, I can see that root htaccess, wp-config, wp-blogheader, and dr root access are locked.  also says root .htacesss and root index do not exist.   This issue is across several sites.. 

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Did you save your F-Lock options settings by clicking the Save Options button?

You can turn off F-Lock DR and GWIOD checking options.  Please click on the Blue Read Me button on the F-Lock page to find out what/who these checking options are for.  They are additional options for people who have “special” WordPress installation types.

Do you have a standard single site WordPress installation or is this a Network / Multisite installation?

What is your Server API type?  You will find your Server API Type on the B-Core System Info page.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.