Finding a list of my added file exclusions?

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Finding a list of my added file exclusions?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Participant

Hello,

One question in regards to BPS Pro and file exclusions. After adding a few of these file exclusions, is there an area in BPS Pro that show’s the list of files excluded?

I’m not seeing this anywhere and it would be nice to see in the same area/page after saving, a list of file exclusions, that I can refer to when trouble shooting. Or another tab that shows a list of folder and file exclusions that users have added.

Thanks,

Josh

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Any ARQ wp-content folder exclusion rules can be found directly on the AutoRestore > Exclude wp-content Folders tab page.

Any other excluded folders or files can be found on the AutoRestore > Add|Exclude Other Folders & Files tab page > Remove Folders & Files  > Remove Excluded Folders|Files Search tool.

Note:  If you would like more in depth help info about how these ARQ IDPS tools work then click the Add|Exclude Other Folders & Files Read Me help button.

Josh
    Participant

Ahhhh… Ok. Not sure how I missed this. Yes, I read the documentation, but get lost at times. No worries. That’s my issue. Almost like Linux man pages, but much easier to understand. 🙂

So simply adding a “/” in the “Add|Exclude Other Folders & Files tab page > Remove Folders & Files  > Remove Excluded Folders|Files Search tool box gives me a list of “ALL” exclude rules that have been added by me… and apparently BPS Pro added a few as well.

Thanks, that answers my question.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.