Forgot to deactivate autorestore when I moved my site

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Forgot to deactivate autorestore when I moved my site

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    webstar
    Participant

Hi,

I moved one of my sites to a new host. But, I seemed to have forgotten to disable autorestore.

I tried changing the name of bps plugin directory so I can update my wp-settings.php file.

But, it seems to restore it too quickly for me to do anything after I login.

Is there a way to disable autorestore from the database side if I can’t disable it soon enough after logging in via WP backend?

Thanks.

webstar
    Participant

I tried the xternal.php tool and I was able to disable it.

But, none of the BPS functions display anymore.

I get this error message:

HUD Check: PHP/php.ini handler htaccess code check
    PHP/php.ini handler htaccess code was found in your root .htaccess file, but was NOT found in BPS Pro Custom Code.
    Do the steps below to copy your PHP/php.ini handler htaccess code to BPS Pro Custom Code.
    1. Click Here to go to BPS Custom Code.
    2. Click on the Root htaccess File Custom Code accordion tab.
    3. Copy the code shown below and paste it into this Custom Code text box: CUSTOM CODE TOP PHP/PHP.INI HANDLER/CACHE CODE.
    4. Click the Save Root Custom Code button.
    Click Here for additional help information about how to copy your PHP/php.ini handler htaccess code to BPS Pro Custom Code.
    To Dismiss this Notice click the Dismiss Notice button below. To Reset Dismiss Notices click the Reset|Recheck Dismiss Notices button on the S-Monitor page.

And below it, it shows this:

# PHP/php.ini handler htaccess code
      AddHandler application/x-httpd-ea-php72 .php .php7 .phtml

But, when I try to go to any of the BPS menus, nothing shows up, so I can’t change the htaccess code.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The Xternal Tools are pretty outdated.  A simpler way to turn Off AutoRestore is to go to the WordPress Plugins page > click the Must-use link at the top > Under the BPS Pro MU Tools plugin click the Turn Off AutoRestore link.

Sounds like you are saying you cannot view any BPS Pro plugin pages. If that is what is happening then go to the BPS Pro > Setup menu > Activation page and request a new Activation Key for this site.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.