Hacker file Quarantined

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Hacker file Quarantined

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Rashmita Vaghasiya
    Participant

Hello there,

I have purchased BPS plugin and have installed in my site and activated it by adding Activation key. But I have a problem with it. I’m getting a hackers file in Quarantine folder every day. I know it is an infected file uploaded by a hacker. Can you please suggest what should I do to solve this frequent issue? Please let me know if you need any more information for this.

Thank you in advance.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

A file has been sent to Quarantine:
    If you received a BPS Pro Quarantine email Alert and have confirmed that a hacker’s file was quarantined then you need to change all of your passwords as quickly as possible. See the help section below: Steps To Take When a Hacker’s File Has Been Quarantined. If you do not know whether or not a file in Quarantine is a hacker file or not then select the Quarantine View File Checkbox Form option for that file and click the Submit button. Copy the contents of the file you are viewing into an email and send it to info@ait-pro.com with “Quarantine Help – is this hacker code?” in the Subject line of the email.

Steps To Take When a Hacker’s File Has Been Quarantined:
    Change your WordPress password first, next change your FTP password, next change your WordPress Database password. To change your WordPress database password you will need to change the DB password in 2 places: your web host control panel using phpMyAdmin and also in your wp-config.php file. For good measure it is also recommended that you change your web host control panel login password.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.