Hidden Plugin Folder|Files (HPF) Alert

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free Hidden Plugin Folder|Files (HPF) Alert

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jason
    Participant

Hi, Trying to solve the issue that basically results in a heap of warning emails each day. There is not a file called hello.php in the referred folder, so I assume this error is around a function that is looking for the hello.php file and cannot find it. Am I right? Where can I start to rectify this?

[14-Jul-2018 11:34:58 Australia/Sydney] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function add_action() in /home/medowiel/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hello.php:59
    Stack trace:
    #0 {main}
      thrown in /home/medowiel/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hello.php on line 59
    [20-Sep-2018 05:34:12 Australia/Sydney] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function add_action() in /home/medowiel/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hello.php:59
    Stack trace:
    #0 {main}
    [06-Jan-2019 05:03:30 Australia/Sydney] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function add_action() in /home/medowiel/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hello.php:59
    Stack trace:
    #0 {main}
    [31-Jan-2019 01:33:49 Australia/Sydney] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function add_action() in /home/medowiel/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hello.php:59
    Stack trace:
    #0 {main}

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The HPF cron is seeing a php error log file in your plugins folder.  The timestamps on the php errors are several years old.  The HPF cron message tells you the filename to put in the Ignore Hidden Plugin Folders & Files text box to whitelist the php error log file or you can delete the php error log file in your plugins folder.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.