Hide My WP Ghost

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Hide My WP Ghost

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

BPS/BPS Pro and the Hide My WP Ghost plugin are compatible with each other.

BPS/BPS Pro must be setup first before setting up hide my wp ghost.

Deactivate the Hide My WP Ghost plugin if it is already installed.
    Run the BPS/BPS Pro Setup Wizards.
    After the Setup Wizards complete go to the BPS Pro AutoRestore page and Turn Off AutoRestore. This step is for BPS Pro only.
    Go to the BPS/BPS Pro htaccess File Editor page and click the unlock htaccess file and Turn Off AutoLock buttons.
    Install (if it is not already installed) or activate the Hide My WP Ghost plugin.
    Go to the Hide My WP Ghost settings page and resave your Hide My WP Ghost settings.
    Go to the BPS/BPS Pro htaccess File Editor page
    Click the Root htaccess File tab/button.
    Copy all of the HMWP htaccess code from the top of your root htaccess file.
    Paste the HMWP htaccess code into this BPS Root Custom Code text box: 1. CUSTOM CODE TOP PHP/PHP.INI HANDLER/CACHE CODE
    Click the Save Root Custom Code button.
    Go to the Security Modes page and click the Root folder BulletProof Mode Activate button.
    Go to the Setup Wizard page and run the BPS/BPS Pro Setup Wizards again.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you install any new plugins or themes the Hide My WP Ghost plugin will create new htaccess code for those plugins and themes. Also if you change any Hide My WP Ghost settings new HMWP htaccess code will probably be created.  You will need to copy and paste the new/updated HMWP htaccess code in your root htaccess into the BPS Root Custom Code text box: 1. CUSTOM CODE TOP PHP/PHP.INI HANDLER/CACHE CODE and overwrite the old HMWP htaccess code in that Custom Code text box.

Notes: This example Hide My WP Ghost custom htaccess code below is website specific. Use the actual custom htaccess code generated for your website by the Hide My WP Ghost plugin.

DO NOT USE THE EXAMPLE HMWP htaccess CODE BELOW. USE YOUR ACTUAL HMWP htacess CODE.

# BEGIN HMWP_RULES
    <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /gut-oxy/
    RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?my-wp-admin/(.*) /gut-oxy/wp-admin/$2 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?vstup$ /gut-oxy/wp-login.php [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?vstup/(.*) /gut-oxy/wp-login.php$2 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?ztracene-heslo$ /gut-oxy/wp-login.php?action=lostpassword [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?prihlaseni$ /gut-oxy/wp-login.php?action=register [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?modules/d0f4711431/(.*) /gut-oxy/wp-content/plugins/hide-my-wp/$2 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?modules/ebb0e1b8b5/(.*) /gut-oxy/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/$2 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?modules/675ff286b2/(.*) /gut-oxy/wp-content/plugins/mb-custom-post-type/$2 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?modules/cd8c954709/(.*) /gut-oxy/wp-content/plugins/meta-box/$2 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?modules/f3969e06ed/(.*) /gut-oxy/wp-content/plugins/oxygen-gutenberg/$2 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?modules/c745aee8d2/(.*) /gut-oxy/wp-content/plugins/oxygen/$2 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?modules/2b8cd407ae/(.*) /gut-oxy/wp-content/plugins/translatepress-multilingual/$2 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?modules/(.*) /gut-oxy/wp-content/plugins/$2 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?vews/6ca4266385/(.*) /gut-oxy/wp-content/themes/twentynineteen/$2 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?vews/f1dfeb5569/(.*) /gut-oxy/wp-content/themes/twentytwenty/$2 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?vews/96f874eecb/(.*) /gut-oxy/wp-content/themes/twentytwentyone/$2 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?vews/(.*) /gut-oxy/wp-content/themes/$2 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?storage/(.*) /gut-oxy/wp-content/uploads/$2 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?core/(.*) /gut-oxy/wp-content/$2 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?lib/(.*) /gut-oxy/wp-includes/$2 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?comments/(.*) /gut-oxy/wp-comments-post.php$2 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?writer/(.*) /gut-oxy/author/$2 [QSA,L]
    </IfModule>

# END HMWP_RULES
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.