Blogger.com Spam links – How can I add this to custom code?

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free Blogger.com Spam links – How can I add this to custom code?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bookwriter
    Participant

Hi – I need to add this to my .htaccess file. Is it possible to add it to BPS custom code, and if so, where?

<Limit GET HEAD POST>
    order allow,deny
    deny from blogger.com
    allow from all
    </LIMIT>

If it’s not possible to add it into BPS custom code, can I add it directly to my .htaccess file, or will BPS strip it out on the next activation?
    For background, I have 25,000 spam backlinks from blogger.com. Blogger.com is ignoring requests to remove the spam links. I need (ideally) to ‘break’ or ‘404’ these links, or 403 them as a next best option. I’ve tried rewrite rules, but these don’t seem to stop or break the spam links.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

You would put your custom code in this BPS Root Custom Code text box:  14. CUSTOM CODE BOTTOM HOTLINKING/FORBID COMMENT SPAMMERS/BLOCK BOTS/BLOCK IP/REDIRECT CODE, click the Save Root Custom Code button, go to the Security Modes tab page and click the Root Folder BulletProof Mode Activate button.

If your code does not work or you would instead like to block Referrer links from blogger.com then maybe this htaccess code is what you are looking for > https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/block-referer-spammers-semalt-kambasoft-ranksonic-buttons-for-website/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.