how to activate Login Security & Monitoring sections

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro how to activate Login Security & Monitoring sections

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kuttralam
    Participant

As i refered your page https://www.ait-pro.com/bps-features/ –> how to activate Login Security & Monitoring sections. When i try to using that step no reflection happened in my action.. I need to activate Login Security & Monitoring sections.. So please try to give that steps to recover my problem as soon as possible..  I’m trying to test Login Security & Email Alerting options. I have set the max login attempts to 3 and even after the 3 wrong attempts , i’m not getting the lock-out message. Also , the alerts are not reaching the email.Could you please help?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

BPS Login Security should just work once you run the BPS Setup Wizard so if LSM is not working then probably you either have another Login Security plugin installed or maybe a Membership plugin or theme installed that is overriding BPS Login Security?  Go to the BPS System Info page (under the Logs & Info Menu) > click the Get Plugins List button > copy and paste the list of plugins that you have installed on your site in your reply post.

kuttralam
    Participant

301 Redirects 0.3 – Activated: 301-redirects/301-redirects.php
    BulletProof Security Pro 12.9.1 – ;Activated: bulletproof-security/bulletproof-security.php
    Cloudflare 3.1.1 – Activated: cloudflare/cloudflare.php
    Contact Form 7 4.6.1 – Activated: contact-form-7/wp-contact-form-7.php
    cPanel & WHM® Site Software 1.0 – Activated: cpaddons-site-software.php
    Drop Shadow Boxes 1.5.6 – Deactivated: drop-shadow-boxes/dropshadowboxes.php
    Gallery Factory 1.3.1 – Activated: gallery-factory/gallery-factory.php
    GT3 Page Builder (For Etudes Theme Only) 1.0 – Activated: gt3-pagebuilder-custom/gt3_builder.php
    Instagram Feed 1.4.8 – Deactivated: instagram-feed/instagram-feed.php
    Jetpack by WordPress.com 4.4.1 – Activated: jetpack/jetpack.php
    Kraken Image Optimizer 2.6.2 – Activated: kraken-image-optimizer/kraken.php
    Layered Popups 5.88 – Activated: layered-popups/layered-popups.php
    MailChimp 1.5.7 – Activated: mailchimp/mailchimp.php
    Query Strings Remover 1.1 – Activated: query-strings-remover/query-strings-remover.php
    Slider Revolution 5.2.6 – Activated: revslider/revslider.php
    Tracking Code Manager 1.11.1 – Activated: tracking-code-manager/index.php
    WP-Optimize 1.9.1 – Deactivated: wp-optimize/wp-optimize.php
    Yoast SEO 4.2 – Activated: wordpress-seo/wp-seo.php
    Zendesk Chat Widget 1.4.6 – Activated: zopim-live-chat/zopim.php

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ok so maybe if you have the Jetpack SSO module activated that could be a conflicting thing.  Ie Jetpack SSO (pretty sure that is what it is called anyway) is some sort of Brute Force Login security protection and typically you can only use one Login Security feature or plugin at a time.  The only other possibility I can think of is you have a “membership” theme?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.