How to Automatically Active BPS Pro

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro How to Automatically Active BPS Pro

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    R Thomas
    Participant

Is there away to Automatically Active BPS Pro without the emails.  I’ve purchased BPS Pro, installed software, and added activation number to generate an activation key, but nothing is happening.  I’m not receiving any emails.  I went ahead and sent an email to info@ait-pro.com for the following sites that have the software installed.
    awakenchange.net
    annedaniel.work
    googlejets.com
    dalespencerbooks.com
    specializedadultcare.com
    Is there an easier more automated way to do this?

Thank you

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I am waiting for you to verify that you purchased BPS Pro.  Please see my response to your direct emails to us.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The email address that is being used to contact us directly is not in our system.  Once you have verified that you are the purchaser then we can add that additional email address to your account and then try to figure out whatever problem is occurring on your site(s).

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

• If you do not receive an Activation Key email, you can login to the BPS Pro Secure Download Area and get your Activation Key by using the Get Activation Keys Tool.  On one of the sites you were trying to activate there was a problem.  The API Server logs showed that an invalid Download-Request Key was being used.  In order to get Activation Keys the correct Activation steps need to be done from each site.  See the instructions on the BPS Pro Activation page.

R Thomas
    Participant

Where do I get a valid Download-Request Key for each site?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

You only need one valid Download-Request Key for all of your sites – the Key is unlimited.  Your Download-Request Key was sent to you when you purchased BPS Pro.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I just manually resent your BPS Pro Purchase Confirmation and Download-Request Key email unless you did not recieve the original email.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.