How to exclude a static file that is updated dynamically?

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro How to exclude a static file that is updated dynamically?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

Ed,

I am using a plugin that creates a sitemap.xml file at the root level of my WP installation and updates it every time I make a new post. I tried excluding the file as a static file but  it keeps getting quarantined every time it’s updated. I can see how to exclude a dynamic folder or a static file, but not a dynamic file. The readme suggests that static files that are dynamically updated can be excluded as static files, but that doesn’t seem to work for me.

I’ve followed the instructions in the readme but now I’m in a loop with the file being quarantined and automatically restored. So I’ve have to turn autorestore off temporarily.

Thanks,

David.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Click the link below.  It goes to the AutoRestore Guide Calibration section.

http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/autorestore-quarantine-guide-read-me-first/#ARQ-Calibration

David
    Participant

Yes I followed those 3 steps before posting here. My BPS Pro is now in a loop of quarantine/restore. I’ve temporarily turned off ARQ Cron Check.

How do I get out of this loop?

David
    Participant

I’m a fool!

I added a file, not excluded it.

D’oh!

Apologies.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

It’s always the simple stuff that messes with you.  😉  Thanks for confirming all is well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.