HPF Cron Issue

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro HPF Cron Issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Joshua Chan
    Participant

Hello I keep getting notifications about Hidden Plugin Folders & Files but I don’t know what to do about them. I can’t tell if they are fine to ignore or if there is something else that I should do.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

9 times out of 10 what HPF detects are orphaned folders and files under the /plugins/ folder that can be deleted.  Either post the HPF alerts in your forum reply so I can take a look at them or send me a WP Administrator login to your site:  info at ait-pro dot com.

Joshua Chan
    Participant

I will send you the WP-Admin info. I am confused however is it info at ait-pro dot com or info@ait-pro.com or something else?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

info at ait-pro dot com is info@ait-pro.com spelled out.  It’s an old habit to deter spambots from scraping my email address from website pages.

Joshua Chan
    Participant

Alrighty just sent you the info from my email joshua.hsu.chan@gmail.com. HPF Cron is currently turned off.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

This issue has been fixed. In your case what was being seen as suspicious was a default server php error log file in your /plugins/ folder, which is not malicious.  So I created this ignore rule in the Ignore Hidden Plugin Folders & Files textarea box: error_log

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.