illegal string offset after migration (folder change)

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro illegal string offset after migration (folder change)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bbmedia
    Participant

Hi,

I’m getting a bunch of ‘illegal string offset’ errors now that I’ve moved a WP installation which was in a subfolder ie. public_html/{sitename} and is now in the root folder of the new server. Used the popular Duplicator WP migration plugin and has gone fine on the last 16 sites, but this one (being the first of this structure) is the only one that has had issues.

I tried using Better Search to see if there’s incorrect path structures to replace but whenever I search it get;s stuck on the _options table and gives me the following error: “An error occurred processing your request. Try decreasing the “Max Page Size”, or contact support.” So I’m thinking that the DB _options table has been corrupted.

The site itself is liading fine, and there are no issue sin the backend either except I’m seeing these constant PHP Warnings in the php Error Log for illegal string offset…

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I would need to see the actual php error to be of any help to you.  In general, an “Illegal string offset” php error means that something that is a string is trying to be used in an array.  My guess would be that you need to deactivate and activate all of your plugins.  Maybe a plugin has a particular option setting that needs to be “reset” by deactivating and reactivating that plugin.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.