I’m Stuck After CSV Import!

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro I’m Stuck After CSV Import!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Go1Fit
    Participant

Hello!!

I’m running late for work, so excuse this request for help.

I am using Listdom plugin suite and using a CSV import.  After doing this the website loses DB connection at the WordPress level.

The solution is rename the BPS Pro folder, then ask the shared host support to toggle something, then the DB connection is restored.

Step to reproduce, rename BPS plugin folder to original, DB connection lost again.

Step 2 Download new BPS plugin and install, DB connection lost again.

Do I just manually delete all the folders and also the SQL tables pertaining to BPS?

Note: This is a new site under construction.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Your wp-config.php file contains your DB connection information. It sounds like what may be occurring is the CSV import updates your wp-config.php file with new DB connection information and BPS Pro AutoRestore|Quarantine is quarantining the updated wp-config.php file.  Use the AutoRestore|Quarantine Standard Procedural Steps when manually modifying files

http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/autorestore-quarantine-guide-read-me-first/#procedural-steps

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

To fix this problem do these steps below:

1. Use FTP or your web host control panel file manager and rename the /bulletproof-security/ plugin folder to /_bulletproof-security/.
    2. Manually edit your wp-config.php file and add your DB connection info.
    3. Login to your website and go to the WordPress Plugins page.
    4. Click the Must-Use link at the top of the Plugins page.
    5. Under the BPS Pro MU Tools must-use plugin click the “Turn Off AutoRestore” link.
    6. Rename the /_bulletproof-security/ plugin folder back to /bulletproof-security/.
    7. Go to the BPS Pro Setup Wizard page, click the Pre-Installation wizard button and click the Setup Wizard button.

Go1Fit
    Participant

Thank You for the fast response.

I’m trying a different route of using AllInOneMigration Back Restore from before the CSV Import / Security trigger event.

So HostGator Shared had a ModSecurity trigger also.

Right now I can’t even restore my backup because I have several plugins that are 403 blocked from their own local JS assets.

HostGator is looking into this, do You have any ideas?

Thanks Again!

Go1Fit
    Participant

The ModSecurity trigger was SQL Injection but I was running an intensive CSV import into a WP Plugin WP_Posts table

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

If plugin js scripts are being blocked then they might be blocked by the BPS Pro Plugin Firewall. Deactivate the Plugin Firewall and when restoring a website from a backup AutoRestore needs to be turned Off.  After you are done with the website restore, run the Pre-Installation Wizard and Setup Wizard.

Go1Fit
    Participant

Sorry, to be more specific, I also disabled all plugins on the site, except one for WPBackUp / Restore and still am getting 403 forbidden on JS files within a plugins respective /lib folders.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Did you deactivate BPS Pro too?  Deactivating BPS Pro turns off the built-in troubleshooting capabilities like turning off the Plugin Firewall.  If you deactivated BPS Pro then activate BPS Pro and deactivate the BPS Pro Plugin Firewall.  Deactivating BPS Pro will turn off AutoRestore|Quarantine, but don’t forget to run the BPS Pro Setup Wizards before turning AutoRestore back on.  Running the Setup Wizards backs up all files to the AutoRestore backup folder on your website.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.