Infinite Loop Errors – Infinite Redirect Errors

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free Infinite Loop Errors – Infinite Redirect Errors

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Wilke
    Participant

Hi There,

I have searched the forum looking for a solution to my problem, but cannot find one that works.  Below is my current htaccess file, and below the error that is generated.
    [older bps security code removed to avoid confusion]

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The Forum Topic is under the actual error message search term – “Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects”, but I will leave this Forum Topic as an alternative search term.

This Forum link has older information due to changes in newer versions of BPS.  The new method of troubleshooting this has been added below and will be updated in the Forum Topic link below.

http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/request-exceeded-the-limit-of-10-internal-redirects/#post-1430

Click the Root folder BulletProof Mode Activate button.  If the problem is solved stop here.
    If the problem is not solved then do this next:
    Go to the BPS Security Log tab page and click the Turn Off Error Logging button.
    If the problem is still occurring then you have some sort of Permalink problem or something else is interfering with URL rewriting – ie another plugin, DNS settings in your Host control panel, using various cPanel Tools that are broken/do not work correctly.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.