Install problems – Warning: require_once class.php failed to open stream

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Install problems – Warning: require_once class.php failed to open stream

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    marshy
    Participant

Hi I am trying to install on wp site and will not activate, I got the following error, can someone please advise;

Warning: require_once(/home/mark/public_html/xxxxxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/class.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mark/public_html/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security-3/bulletproof-security.php on line 75

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/mark/public_html/xxxxxxxxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in/home/mark/public_html/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security-3/bulletproof-security.php on line 75.

I have limited technical ability, and intended to follow the tutorial video.

Thanks in advance
    Mark

marshy
    Participant

Hi sorry I have rectified problem the file was named bps 1 when i renamed the file and removed the number all was well

Thanks

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Yep, this is a very common issue/problem with PCLZip that we are working on to see if we can find some sort of long term permanent solution.  The problem of course is that the first time installation is being handled with the WordPress upload zip installer so most likely the best solution would be to create a stand-alone BPS Pro installation script.  😉  This is being worked on.  In any case, for now this issue is a one-time thing/issue that ONLY occurs on first time installations of BPS Pro.

I assume you found this Forum post with the solution, but I will post the link here for anyone else who encounters this issue/problem.

http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/error-installing-bp-pro-after-using-bp-free/

Thanks.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Email Question:

i upgraded to pro
    i deactivated the old one and activated pro
    not my website is totally gone
    this is what the message says:

Warning: require_once(/home/www/xxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/class.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/xxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security.php on line 75

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/www/xxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/www/xxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security.php on line 75)

can you please help me restore asap?
    i can send you my login info if you need.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The BPS free version MUST be uninstalled before installing the BPS Pro version.
    FTP to your website and delete the bulletproof-security plugin folder /wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security and reinstall the BPS Pro zip file again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.