Synology NAS – Unable to save any posts or pages

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Synology NAS – Unable to save any posts or pages

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Paul Szilard
    Participant

[Topic Title has been edited by AITpro Admin]

Total novice here so be gentle. 🙂

Learning about WordPress and BPS Pro. So I installed WP on a local Synology NAS and created a couple of Pages and Posts. I then purchased BPS Pro and installed it. Every setting is straight out of the installation. Ran the Pre-Install Wizard and Install Wizard with no errors.

However now I can’t add/modify any web content. (I could before BPS Pro). Solution is probably really simple, but I need your help, please.

Paul

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I’m not sure if this problem has anything to do with your Synology NAS box, but just in case I have edited the forum topic title to include “Synology NAS” in the topic title.

What happens when you try to “add/modify web content”, which I assume means editing any Posts or Pages or creating new Posts or Pages?  Are you seeing an error message?  If so, what is the error message?

Do the BPS Pro Troubleshooting steps and let me know which BPS Pro feature is causing the problem > https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/read-me-first-pro/#bps-pro-general-troubleshooting. Taking a logical guess – I think the most likely BPS Pro feature that could be causing the problem would be the BPS Pro Plugin Firewall feature. Something like the IP address of your Synology NAS box or your computer IP address need to be whitelisted in the BPS Pro Plugin Firewall.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.