Installing second wp site in subfolder

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free Installing second wp site in subfolder

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Robert

Hi,

I installed the plugin on emeraldtabletweekly.com

thing is, I want to create sales pages with optimize press. So I installed another wordpress site in subfolder of the top site called offers at

emeraldtabletweekly.com/offers

Now if I go to emeraldtabletweekly.com/offers I can see the page (or I could if i did not set up redirect… but no other pages from that blog shows because the permalink structure is handled by the top domain hosted blog at

emeraldtabletweekly.com/

how can I ensure the requests get through? Only those that involve emeraldtabletweekly.com/offers/ and by the way, that blog is also having Bullet Proof Security plugin installed…

I know this is rather unfortunate solution, but as we know, optimize press cannot be installed as a plugin and it is decidedly unfriendly when it comes to media website, where the theme I am using is decidedly unfriendly to the sales pages…

Thanks for your help

Robert

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Did you use the [obsolete-removed] buttons on the /offers site before activating BulletProof Mode on the /offers site?  You need to click the [obsolete-removed] buttons in order to create the correct RewriteBase and RewriteRules for each WordPress site that you install BPS on.

Robert

My sincere apologies, I have done that, but the fault was not in your plugin…I had set up automatic redirect for the home page to ensure the static page doesn’t show and was expecting to see only the other pages behind it…Doesn’t work like that.Solved. Now just to think what to do with useless home page I cannot redirect 🙂

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Maybe this neat plugin is what you need – Page Links To

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/page-links-to/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.