Instruction video’s

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Instruction video’s

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Jan.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jan
    Participant

Hello support,

Is it possible to display the instruction video’s inside the plugin settings by creating an extra settings item?

So you can watch them directly in the WordPress backend.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

You can open another Browser window and resize it to the size you want. I think what you are looking for is a side by side view correct?

Jan
    Participant
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

So you are asking if I would embed videos directly into BPS plugin pages then?  Visually I think that would cause clutter and have been working on reducing clutter in BPS plugin pages.  Let me look into this some more and if this can be done in a way like creating a separate BPS plugin page just for vids then yeah that would work.

Jan
    Participant

Okay! Creating a separate page with vids would also be an useful enhancement for providing them on a central page.

Thanks.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

As long as I can do some sort of drag and drop thing, otherwise you wouldn’t have a side by side thing anyway. 😉

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Did a raw test and what I am doing for the MScan scan status Browser popup window works very nicely instead of doing video embeds.  I can just add a link on any BPS plugin page for a video tutorial that is relevant, which will launch a new Browser popup window containing the video tutorial.  That gives the maximum flexibility to do side by side viewing or independent viewing and you can move between BPS plugin pages if needed.

Jan
    Participant

Also a good solution to provide links / popup window to the relevant video tutorials.

Thank you for being so pro-active on this request!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.