Invalid php/php.ini handler htaccess code – 403 Error

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Invalid php/php.ini handler htaccess code – 403 Error

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Email Question:

If I deploy the BPS default .htaccess, my site loads fine.

But if I deploy the attached BPS secure .htaccess, the site immediately throws up 403 forbidden?

Answer:

The problem is that the php/php.ini .htaccess code in the .htaccess file that you sent is not valid.  The php/php.ini handler line of .htaccess code has an extra blank space (2 blank spaces instead of 1 blank space) between suPHP_ConfigPath and /home

suPHP_ConfigPath  /home/bac49/public_html/php.ini
    Brian
    Participant

must be something else, that didn’t fix the 403

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

What happens when you activate Root and wp-admin BulletProof Modes?  If you have any code in Custom Code then cut and paste it to a Notepad text file, click the Custom Code save button to make sure your Custom Code windows are all blank/empty and then click the Root and wp-admin BulletProof Modes Activate buttons.  Test your website before you add the W3TC .htaccess code back into your root .htaccess file.  If everything is ok then add the W3TC .htaccess code – test your website.  If everything is ok add your Custom Code back – test your website.

Do not use a php/php.ini handler while you are testing.  After you are done testing everything else then test your php/php.ini handler code.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.