Is it safe to use CDN to speed up wordpress site?

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Is it safe to use CDN to speed up wordpress site?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Young Master
    Participant

I have plans of using CDN in the future in order to increase performance in one of my website. I was wondering if its safe to use CDN to speed up  wordpress website since most CDN act as reverse proxy that caches all your static contents and serves them to your website visitors from servers spread across the globe.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Yes, CDN’s are safe and can actually add “security-like” benefits since that statically cached content is filtered.  This of course does not add any “security-like” protection to your actual website.

Young Master
    Participant

And which one is the best CDN for speeding wordpress site between Cloudflare and maxCDN?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I have no idea.  I have never used a CDN.

Young Master
    Participant

Well thank you very much.

Baldwin Jackson
    Participant

Well I would Personally recommend to use StackPath/MaxCDN CDN with a managed cloud hosting provider it will definitely help you reach that 80+ page insight score. As an additional you can follow tips to speed up WordPress website and see if there are any flaws in your existing website before switching to CDN. All the best. Cheers

alexander biscajin
    Participant

I have plans of using CDN in the future in order to increase performance in one of my website. I was wondering if its safe to use CDN to speed up  wordpress website since most CDN act as reverse proxy that caches all your static contents and serves them to your website visitors from servers spread across the globe.

I suggest you that you should go for a max CDN as it is best for all over the optimization. You can also try these best practices to Speed up WordPress If you are looking to increase performance and fast loading website.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.