JavaScript Error with AIOSEO

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro JavaScript Error with AIOSEO

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    hoarderscarboot
    Participant

Hi,

I have been trying to get AIOSEO working on my WordPress site, but I always get this error or a blank screen when trying to access any AIOSEO menus:

“Ooops! It Appears JavaScript Didn’t Load. There seems to be an issue running JavaScript on your website.
    AIOSEO is built with JavaScript to give you the best experience possible.”

I did a clean WordPress install and got AIOSEO setup first, but then once I installed BPS Pro again and had the below error again.  I’ve contacted AIOSEO, the checked and they have advised the following:

Upon investigating further on your website, I found that the BPS Pro plugin is blocking the JavaScript files of All in One SEO and causing the issue.

I suggest you reach out to the Support team of the BPS Pro plugin and show them the above screencast. The BPS Pro plugin’s Support team would be able to whitelist all the files of All in One SEO and fix the issue.

They’ve also sent me a ScreenCast of the error they were having.

Thanks for any assistance.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

AIOSEO has started using massive amounts of js scripts in a recent version.  I use AIOSEO on several websites and I saw at least 200 new js scripts loading from the /plugins/ folder.  So most likely the BPS Pro Plugin Firewall AutoPilot Mode is not automatically creating the new js whitelist rules in the Plugin Firewall for AIOSEO for some reason.  I have created this manual Plugin Firewall whitelist rule to reduce the massive number of js whitelist rules now required for AIOSEO.  Do the steps below to whitelist all AIOSEO js scripts with 1 whitelist rule vs 100’s.

Copy this whitelist rule:  /all-in-one-seo-pack/(.*).js
    Into the Plugin Firewall > Plugins Script|File Whitelist Text Area. IMPORTANT: See help info below.
    Click the Save Whitelist Options button.
    Turn AutoPilot Mode On.
    Click the Activate button to activate the Plugin Firewall.

When manually creating plugin script whitelist rules, each plugin script/file path that you add MUST be separated by a comma and a space. Example: /plugin-folder-name/example-file-name.js, /example-plugin-folder-name/api/paypal-ipn-script.php, /another-example-plugin-folder-name/example-script-name.php. The path name starts with the plugin folder name (do not add /wp-content in the path name). After manually adding your script/file name path to the Plugins Script|File Whitelist Text Area click the Save Whitelist Options button and click the Activate button.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.