json 403

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro json 403

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    redddy
    Participant

hey all,

another plugin need a json file but somehow its blocked /403, do you can help me unlocking this? 🙂

https://www.bergtour-online.de/wp-content/uploads/borlabs-cookie/vendor-list.json

thanks again

redddy
    Participant

hey, found out its the “Uploads Anti-Exploit Guard BulletProof Mode (UAEG) ”

Any hints how i can run that while giving access to the /borlabs-cookie/ folder? Thx 🙂

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Use the UAEG Custom Code whitelisting method shown in this forum topic > https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/uploads-anti-exploit-guard-uaeg-read-me-first/

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Actually use the “Alternative Method: Whitelist all files with a certain file extension by removing the file extension from the security filter”

Delete the file extension: json in the FilesMatch code that you want to allow and click the Save UAEG Custom Code button to save your changes. Already done in the code below.

# FORBID THESE FILE EXTENSIONS FROM BEING ACCESSED OR EXECUTED REMOTELY
    <FilesMatch "\.(7z|as|bat|bin|cgi|chm|chml|class|cmd|com|command|dat|db|db2|db3|dba|dll|DS_Store|exe|gz|hta|htaccess|htc|htm|html|htx|idc|ini|ins|isp|jar|jav|java|jse|jsfl|jsp|jsx|lib|lnk|out|php|phps|php5|php4|php3|phtml|phpt|pl|py|pyd|pyc|pyo|rar|shtm|shtml|sql|swf|sys|tar|taz|tgz|tpl|vb|vbe|vbs|war|ws|wsf|xhtml|xml|z)$">
    Order Deny,Allow
    Deny from all
    </FilesMatch>
    redddy
    Participant

hey thanks, if i copy / paste & save that that in the CUSTOM CODE UAEG and then click “Activate” i get the following text:

UAEG Status: Non-BPS UAEG htaccess File Detected

thx again 🙂

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

You need to copy the entire UAEG htaccess file code into the CUSTOM CODE UAEG text box and then edit that code. To reset your UAEG htaccess file go to the htaccess File Options > Security Modes tab page > Uploads Anti-Exploit Guard BulletProof Mode (UAEG) section > click the Reset UAEG htaccess File button. Then use the steps below. After you have copied your entire UAEG htaccess file code to the CUSTOM CODE UAEG text box you will then edit the code and save your editing changes.

To edit/customize your Uploads Anti-Exploit Guard (UAEG) .htaccess file go to the B-Core > htaccess File Editor tab page > “Your Current Uploads htaccess File” tab and do the steps below.
    1. Copy and paste your entire Uploads .htaccess file code from the “Your Current Uploads htaccess File” tab on the htaccess File Editor page into the CUSTOM CODE UAEG text box on the BPS Custom Code tab page.
    2. Edit/modify/customize your UAEG htaccess code in the CUSTOM CODE UAEG text box on the BPS Custom Code tab page.
    3. Click the Save UAEG Custom Code button to save your UAEG custom code.
    4. Go to the Security Modes page and click the UAEG BulletProof Mode Activate button.

Fredel007
    Participant

thanks a lot, the code you postet is a bit different to my one but should be no problem? thx

<FilesMatch "\.(7z|as|bat|bin|cgi|chm|chml|class|cmd|com|command|dat|db|db2|db3|dba|dll|DS_Store|exe|gz|hta|htaccess|htc|htm|html|htx|ico|idc|ini|ins|isp|jar|jav|java|jse|jsfl|jsp|jsx|lib|lnk|out|php|phps|php5|php4|php3|phtml|phpt|pl|py|pyd|pyc|pyo|rar|shtm|shtml|sql|swf|sys|tar|taz|tgz|tpl|vb|vbe|vbs|war|ws|wsf|xhtml|xml)$">
    <IfModule mod_authz_core.c>
    #Require env whitelist
    Require all denied
    </IfModule>

<IfModule !mod_authz_core.c>
    <IfModule mod_access_compat.c>
    Order Allow,Deny
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Oops yeah the code I posted is older code and probably for a different server type. Basically once you have copied your entire UAEG htaccess file you would just edit out: |json and save your changes.

redddy
    Participant

haha, thx anyway 🙂 hope all code still fine.. 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.