Security protection and features for BPS Pro

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Security protection and features for BPS Pro

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jz
    Participant

I’m interested in getting BPS Pro, but had a few questions before purchase. I read that most hackers go through 4 points of entry into WP:  1) hosting platform 2) insecure theme 3) vulnerable plugin 4) login info.  Does BPS Pro offer protection on all these fronts?

Also – as a non-tech savvy user, will I be able to take advantage of all of BPS Pro’s features? I know it’s 1-click install, which is nice but what about complex configurations, etc…

Thanks!

jz

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The BPS Pro features page has a list of all security features in BPS Pro and a description of what each security feature does > https://www.ait-pro.com/bps-features/.  The Setup Wizard automatically sets everything up in BPS Pro with default recommended settings.  All BPS Pro features have manual option settings if you want to change any options settings.  The only thing I can think of in BPS Pro that would be considered “complex” would be adding custom htaccess code to BPS Custom Code since you would actually be copying and pasting htaccess code.  Everything else in BPS Pro is simple button clicks.

SUKUMAR PATTATHIL
    Participant

[Topic has been merged into this relevant Topic]
    I WANT TO BUY BPS PRO.IS IT 1 TIME BUY LIFETIME.CAN I INSTALL IT ON MANY CLIENTS WEBSITES. DOES IT PROTECT AGAINST VIRUS MALWARE HACKING. ANY YEARLY RENEWALS.ANY CUSTOMER SUPPORT INCASE OF TROUBLE. TOTAL LIFETIME COST?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The BPS Pro features page has a list of all security features in BPS Pro and a description of what each security feature does > https://www.ait-pro.com/bps-features/.  BPS Pro is a one-time purchase.  There are no yearly subscriptions/renewals.  BPS Pro technical support is included in the one-time purchase price.  See the BPS Pro Buy page for more details > https://affiliates.ait-pro.com/po/

jz
    Participant

I’m specifically wondering about BPS Pro’s protection against 1) hosting platform vulnerabilities and 2) insecure WP themes. Do you guys offer this? I don’t see them on the feature list, but want to make sure. Thanks,

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ jz – The problem with trying to answer your questions specifically or exactly is that your questions are too broad/general.  BPS Pro is designed to protect against every point of attack done by hackers and has overlapping layers of security protection.  Example:  If a hacker makes it through security layer 1 then the hacker will face security layers 2, 3, 4, etc.  Typically most hacks are stopped at security layers 1 or 2 and never reach deeper BPS Pro security layers.  Trying to explain all the technical details about exactly what BPS Pro security protection is capable of would take days and 1,000’s of lines of text to fully explain.  What I can tell you to reassure you is this…

BulletProof Security Pro has an amazing track record. BPS Pro has been publicly available for 6+ years and is installed on over 40,000 websites worldwide. Not a single one of those 40,000+ websites in 6+ years have been hacked.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.