load-scripts.php 403 Error – square brackets blocked

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro load-scripts.php 403 Error – square brackets blocked

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Email Question:

Hi we have purchased your plugin and have been very satisfied with it. I have an issue however that has come up multiple times now that I wanted to report. When visiting our sites admin end I am receiving an error on multiple sites for the file –

http: //[domain name removed for privacy]/wp-admin/load-scripts.php

with the arguments

?c=0&load[]=jquery,utils,plupload,plupload-html5,plupload-flash,plupload-silverlight,plupload-html4,json2&ver=3.5

Well as I am sure your aware this prevented the admin scripts from allowing us to update bps. I checked your site and your log-in form is captcha enabled yet the captcha image is broken. So we can’t even download the latest release.

Please advise,
    Thanks,
    Mark

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Yes, this is a known issue with older versions of BPS Pro that was corrected/fixed a couple of versions ago.  Installing BPS Pro 5.6.1 will automatically fix the issue/problem.

You can force a BPS Pro upgrade check from within your WordPress Dashboard.  Go to the plugins page and refresh your Browser or if you have a more current version of BPS Pro installed then you will see a Manual Upgrade Check link next to BulletProof Security Pro on the WordPress Plugins page.  Once you see the upgrade notice install BPS Pro 5.6.1 in your WordPress Dashboard.

The Blog site Login CAPTCHA is currently intentionally disabled.

The BPS Pro Security Download Area Login CAPTCHA is enabled and you should be able to login and download BPS Pro without any issues.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.