Quarantine – failed to open stream: No such file or directory in wp-settings.php on line 137

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Quarantine – failed to open stream: No such file or directory in wp-settings.php on line 137

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tom Harnish
    Participant

Hey…I have a problem. Think I shot myself in the foot. I get this message:

Warning: require(/home/tailspin/undress4success.com/wp-includes/class-wp-embed.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tailspin/undress4success.com/wp-settings.php on line 137

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/tailspin/undress4success.com/wp-includes/class-wp-embed.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/tailspin/undress4success.com/wp-settings.php on line 137

And when I FTP missing files (a whole bunch of them) are in BPS quarantine folder. I probably did it, turned on F-something without paying real attention. How can I straighten things out? Tried removing root .htaccess but that didn’t help.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

To troubleshoot and fix AutoRestore/Quarantine issues/problems see the AutoRestore/Quarantine Troubleshooting help section.
    http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/autorestore-quarantine-guide-read-me-first/#ARQ-Troubleshooting

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.