login-security.php issue

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro login-security.php issue

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AITpro Admin 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

After a successful import/migration of a subsite with the plugin All-in-one WP Migration Multisite Extension (https://servmask.com/products/multisite-extension), I get the following repeated error if I access the site:

[22-Dec-2017 07:17:28 UTC] PHP Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, boolean given in /home/divitld/public_html/_publicept-divi.ch/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/login-security.php on line 47

With each page load in the backend, the error repeats too.

The line 47 in login-security.php seems to be something about WooCommerce, which I actually do not use at all. Also I even have these options deactivate in BPS Pro. In addition I have to say that this error does not happen, if I access any other sub-site in the Multisite, which I created directly (no import).

Do you have an idea what could cause the error in the Login Security module of BPS Pro?

AITpro Admin

My best guess would be that something did not go quite right with the Multisite migration.  The first thing to try would be to do a manual reinstall of WP > Network Admin > Dashboard > Updates > Reinstall now button.

Thanks for your reply. Meanwhile I think I found the solution. This error seams to be caused, because no plugin activation settings for the according sub-site are saved yet. Solution:
    -> Go to the sub-site and activate all plugins
    -> Go back to main site and delete php log
    -> Go to the sub-site again and deactivate plugins as needed
    -> Back at the main site, there should no new errors be logged anymore, as plugin activation/deactivation is set for the sub-site now 🙂

AITpro Admin

Great!  Thanks for sharing the solution.  🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.